Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Benefits of Propaganda...

     

What are the benefits of propaganda? There aren't any. Think about it. Look at the picture for example, it is a picture of a creepy man staring at us, telling us he's watching us. This is what propaganda is all about? Making everyone live in fear? How does this benefit us? It doesn't. This is a selfish attempt the Party use to keep power over us. But the sad this is that it works. Some people are pulled into following this stuff because they are scared. The Party is wrong for doing this. Using something like propaganda in a negative annotation. Me on the other hand, I'm not scared of it. I have enough sense to know that there is no way that the Party is really watching us all the time. They don't know what I'm doing. But I don't really want to rebel against this propaganda/fear tactics the Party is creating. I just like having fun and outsmarting the Party. The Party isn't going to dictate what I do. So overall what are my opinions of propaganda? It could be good if used properly and nicely. But sadly, the Party is using it to take over.This is why I am against propaganda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment